CASE®– Critical Application Solution Experts
Failure Is Not An Option
You need to be up and running 24/7. Your pressure and temperature instruments play an important support role. Up time and safety are critical and requires the know how to understand numerous process considerations and product configurations. That’s where the Critical Application Solution Experts? come in. You can trust our team to assist with making the correct instrument selection.
We are on the CASE?
Our services support you before, during and after the sale. Starting with a facility visit, our highly-qualified Critical Application Solution Experts are available to review and catalog all of your temperature and pressure instruments. Next, a full report detailing current instrument performance, potential problems and recommendations for increasing safety and productivity is provided. In the event of a product failure, our CASE team will determine the cause of the failure and include a detailed explanation along with the report.
A Comprehensive Range Of Services
Product Selection &Testing
- Critical Application Solution Experts are available to help you determine the right product for your application.
- Ashcroft can recreate process and environmental conditions in our CASE lab to verify product quality and optimal performance.
- Metallurgy department is on-hand to ensure materials of construction are not compromised by corrosive process media.
Applications & Documentation Support
- Our team provides technical support with complete product documentation.
- The Critical Application Solution Experts are equipped with decades of field experience and committed to providing reliable solutions for your toughest challenges.
Training & Professional Development
- As part of our in-facility visit, our team can offer training that will fit your specific needs.
- Ashcroft’s Critical Application Solution Experts will determine exactly why a product has failed and work with your team to ensure similar failures don’t occur again.
Return Materials Authorization
- If a product is returned for Failure Analysis, our RMA process is efficient and timely.
We will travel to your facility to conduct product and application surveys. We are here to be your single source solution expert. Call us at +65 6252-6602 or email email@example.com