GC52 Rangeable Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential. The unit can monitor a wide variety of wet or dry media. An ideal choice for optimizing instrument costs when multi-functionality is needed.
- Compact, robust design
- Min./max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Analog scaling
- Simple internal “push button” configurability
- Flow measurement/square root extraction where the momentary flow rate can be displayed and analog signal can be output
- “Loop check” allows easy display of user-defined units and verification without applying pressure
- Accuracy: ±0.5% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges: 10 mbar to 1 bar
- Max. static pressure 20 bar
- IP65/NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Backlit / rotatable LED display (4 digit)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The GC52 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Pressure and Non-Pressurized Tank Levels
- Flow Measurement (Liquid or Gas)
- Pollution Monitoring Equipment
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A4 pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements where Intrinsically Safe or Non-Incendive hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
The Ashcroft G3 pressure transducer is a highly accurate, compact, economical and repeatable transducer for gauges and absolute pressure ranges.
The Ashcroft® RXLdp differential transmitter utilizes patented Si-Glass technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low differential pressures.
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® KM11 with stainless steel case pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® GC35 is a compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
The Ashcroft® KXD is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
The Ashcroft® GL42 low differential indicating pressure transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow.
The Ashcroft® KXF with flush diaphragm is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.