GC52 Rangeable Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential. The unit can monitor a wide variety of wet or dry media. An ideal choice for optimizing instrument costs when multi-functionality is needed.
- Compact, robust design
- Min./max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Analog scaling
- Simple internal “push button” configurability
- Flow measurement/square root extraction where the momentary flow rate can be displayed and analog signal can be output
- “Loop check” allows easy display of user-defined units and verification without applying pressure
- Accuracy: ±0.5% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges: 10 mbar to 1 bar
- Max. static pressure 20 bar
- IP65/NEMA 4X aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Backlit / rotatable LED display (4 digit)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The GC52 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Pressure and Non-Pressurized Tank Levels
- Flow Measurement (Liquid or Gas)
- Pollution Monitoring Equipment
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® KXF with flush diaphragm is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame-proof hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
The Ashcroft® GC51 pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media.
The Ashcroft® GL42 low differential indicating pressure transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow.
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® XLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glass technology which provides precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
The Ashcroft® K8 is a proven reliable pressure sensor.
The Ashcroft® KX1 is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
The AXLdp is designed for OEM systems that require an ultra-low differential pressure sensor that can be PC Board mounted.