GC51 Rangeable Indicating Pressure Transmitter
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC51 rangeable pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media. A perfect choice for pressure measurement.
- Compact, robust design
- Min./max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Analog scaling
- Simple internal “push button” configurability
- “Loop check” allows easy display of user-defined units and verification without applying pressure
- Key lock prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span
- Pressure Ranges: 0 … 3.4 to 0 … 500 bar; compound ranges to -1 … 3,4 bar
- IP65 (NEMA 4X) aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Backlit / rotatable LED display (4 digit)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The GC51 is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Municipal Water – Pumping, Tank Level
- Compressor Control
- Process Automation
- Hydraulic Systems
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC31 is an ultra compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glass technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
The Ashcroft® KX1 is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® GC35 is a compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame-proof hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® RXLdp differential transmitter utilizes patented Si-Glass technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low differential pressures.
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential.
The Ashcroft® K8 is a proven reliable pressure sensor.