G3 Pressure Transducer
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft G3 pressure transducer is a ruggedly dependable sensor for monitoring and controlling pressure. An ideal product where vibration, shock, and high-cycling exist. The G3 is the perfect companion to the G2 transducer for low pressure, vacuum, and absolute pressure applications.
- All-welded sensor and pressure connections
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure connections and electrical terminations
- Voltage/current outputs
- High EMI/RFI immunity rating
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of span (total error band) from -20 to 85°C
- Pressure ranges: Vacuum to 20 bar, compound and absolute ranges available
- Housing: IP65/IP67 (NEMA 4X); 20% glass reinforced nylon-fire retardant to UL94 V1
- Wetted material: all-welded 316 stainless steel
- UL Recognized Component per UL 61010-1, CSA 22.2 61010-01, Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
The G3 pressure transducer is essential when ruggedness and dependable performance are needed:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Performance Vehicle Racing
- Agriculture Implements
- Compressor Control
- Process Automation and control
- Pump Monitoring
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A2 industrial pressure transmitter is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® KXD is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glass technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
The Ashcroft® A4 pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements where Intrinsically Safe or Non-Incendive hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® GC51 pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media.
The AXLdp is designed for OEM systems that require an ultra-low differential pressure sensor that can be PC Board mounted.
The Ashcroft® G2 combines performance with value. An versatile product platform, it excels in even the most challenging application
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame-proof hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® KM11 with stainless steel case pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® GL42 low differential indicating pressure transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow.