DXLdp Differential Pressure Transmitter
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-GlassTM technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures. This model is virtually unaffected by shock or vibration. A perfect solution when critical pressure measurement is needed.
- LED indicator for troubleshooting, correct wiring or locating product
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges
- DIN Rail Mount reduces installation and calibration costs
- SpoolCal® provides in-place system calibration without disturbing process tubes (pressure ranges to 12.5 kPa)
- Front access test jacks provide on-line signal reference without removing wiring
- LED range status indicators for instant troubleshooting
- 2:1 pressure range turndown
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.5% and ±1% span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0 … 25 Pa to 0 … 25 kPa
Bidirectional: ±12.5 Pa to ±25 kPa
- NEMA 1; glass-filled polycarbonate enclosure
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Output signal: current or voltage
The DXLdp is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Critical Environments
- Building Energy Management / Comfort Control Systems
- Clean Room / Laboratory Pressurization
- Room Pressurization and Control
- Velocity Pressure
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® KM11 with stainless steel case pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® A2 industrial pressure transmitter is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
The Ashcroft® K8 is a proven reliable pressure sensor.
The Ashcroft G3 pressure transducer is a highly accurate, compact, economical and repeatable transducer for gauges and absolute pressure ranges.
The Ashcroft® XLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glass technology which provides precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame-proof hazardous location ratings are needed.
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential.
The Ashcroft® G2 combines performance with value. An versatile product platform, it excels in even the most challenging application
The Ashcroft® KXD is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.