2008 Panel Pressure Gauge
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels. Providing exceptional quality, durability, and performance, it is an ideal product for many installations and will easily retrofit existing panels.
- Case welded flange
- PowerFlexTM movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True ZeroTM reduces reading errors by using a “zero box” instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!TM Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
Dry gauge: Class 1,6 (EN 837-1)
Liquid-filled gauge: ±2% full scale
Optional: ±1% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 0 … 1 bar to 0 … 1.000 bar
- Dial size: 63 mm (2 1/2″); stainless steel case
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional – XYW)
- 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube / socket
- IP65 / NEMA 4 (sealed) and IP54 / NEMA 3 (vented)
- Panel mounted
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!TM versions
The 2008 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas control panels
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1339A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points.
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects.
The Ashcroft® 1187 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 63 mm 5008 pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge.
The Ashcroft 8008A pressure gauge is designed to meet both EN 837-1 and ASME B40.100, ensuring accuracy and long term performance.
The Ashcroft® 1010 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1009AW/SW pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance
The Ashcroft® 1122KE/KF pressure gauge is specifically designed for use on machine equipment.
The Ashcroft® 1495 diaphragm receiver gauge is an economical solution for pneumatic receiver gauges.
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL center back pressure gauge is used exclusively for panel mounted installations.