2008 Panel Pressure Gauge
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels. Providing exceptional quality, durability, and performance, it is an ideal product for many installations and will easily retrofit existing panels.
- Case welded flange
- PowerFlexTM movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True ZeroTM reduces reading errors by using a “zero box” instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!TM Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
Dry gauge: Class 1,6 (EN 837-1)
Liquid-filled gauge: ±2% full scale
Optional: ±1% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 0 … 1 bar to 0 … 1.000 bar
- Dial size: 63 mm (2 1/2″); stainless steel case
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional – XYW)
- 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube / socket
- IP65 / NEMA 4 (sealed) and IP54 / NEMA 3 (vented)
- Panel mounted
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!TM versions
The 2008 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas control panels
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1495 diaphragm receiver gauge is an economical solution for pneumatic receiver gauges.
The Ashcroft® T5500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.
The Ashcroft® 1017 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1187 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® T5500E process gauge with output combines a pressure gauge and pressure transmitter; reducing costs for multiple instruments.
The Ashcroft® 1010 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft 8008A pressure gauge is designed to meet both EN 837-1 and ASME B40.100, ensuring accuracy and long term performance.
The Ashcroft® 1189 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1490 diaphragm gauge is an economical solution for low pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1122KE/KF pressure gauge is specifically designed for use on machine equipment.