1279 Duragauge Process Pressure Gauge
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. Used throughout the served markets, its manufacture is continuously monitored to assure uncompromising standards and material integrity. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- Wide selection of Bourdon tube materials, pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Epoxy-coated system offers superior corrosion resistance
- Patented DuratubeTM and “Round Cap Tip” Bourdon tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 2.000 bar
- Dial size: 4 1/2″
- Case: Solid-front safety design
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS! versions
The 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.
The Ashcroft® T5500E process gauge with output combines a pressure gauge and pressure transmitter; reducing costs for multiple instruments.
The Ashcroft® 1109 pressure gauge is a rugged instrument and an ideal choice when an ASME gauge with a solid front stainless steel case is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1290 direct drive gauge uses a unique movementless system that provides exceptional performance within the process industry.
The Ashcroft® F5511 differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources.
The Ashcroft® 1379 Duragauge® process gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® F5502 differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources.
The Ashcroft® 1020 christmas tree gauge is used specifically within oil and gas fields.
The Ashcroft® F5513 differential pressure switch is used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources.
The Ashcroft® T5500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.