1009 Duralife 2.5/3.5 Inch Pressure Gauge
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1009AW/SW pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- PowerFlexTM movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True ZeroTM reduces reading errors by using a “zero box” instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!TM Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges:
1009AW: Vacuum, compound, 70 bar
1009SW: Vacuum, compound, 1000 bar
- Dial size: 63mm (2.5″) and 89 mm (3.5″); stainless steel case
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional – XYW)
- Wetted material:
1009AW: 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube / aluminum bronze socket
1009SW: 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube and socket
- Mounting (option): u-clamp, front flange and back flange
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!TM versions
The 1009AW/SW pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Severe Ambient Conditions
Medical and Life Sciences:
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1150H Reid vapor test gauge is used for precisely measuring vapor pressure of petroleum-based product.
The Ashcroft® 1017 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.
The Ashcroft® 40/50 mm 1008S pressure gauge is a compact, all-stainless steel design for limited space installations requiring corrosion resistance.
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels.
The Ashcroft® 1189 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL center back pressure gauge is used exclusively for panel mounted installations.
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft 8008A pressure gauge is designed to meet both EN 837-1 and ASME B40.100, ensuring accuracy and long term performance.
The Ashcroft® 1495 diaphragm receiver gauge is an economical solution for pneumatic receiver gauges.