1008S/SL 63/100 mm Pressure Gauge Class 1.6
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge. The sealed case protects from ambient conditions and includes features enhancing product performance and safety. An ideal choice when ambient and process conditions are harsh.
- PowerFlexTM movement provides superior resistance to shock,
- vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True ZeroTM reduces reading errors by using a “zero box” instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!TMPerformance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Ammonia and refrigerant versions available
- Accuracy: Class 1.6
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 0 … 1 bar to 0 … 1.000 bar
- Dial size: 63 mm (2 1/2″) and 100 mm (4″); stainless steel case
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional – XYW)
- Wetted materials: Bourdon tube / socket 316L stainless steel
- NEMA 4 / IP65 (sealed) and NEMA 3 / IP54 (vented)
- Mounting (option): U-clamp and front flange
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!TMversions
The 1008S/SL pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1189 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels.
The Ashcroft® 1038A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points.
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1339A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points.
The Ashcroft® 1150H Reid vapor test gauge is used for precisely measuring vapor pressure of petroleum-based product.
The Ashcroft® 1010 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® T5500E process gauge with output combines a pressure gauge and pressure transmitter; reducing costs for multiple instruments.
The Ashcroft® 63 mm 5008 pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge.
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.