1008S/SL 63/100 mm Pressure Gauge Center Back Connection Only
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL center back pressure gauge is used exclusively for panel mounted installations. Providing quality, durability, and performance, the sealed case protects from ambient conditions. An ideal product for pressure measurement.
- Center back connection only
- All-stainless steel construction
- True Zero reduces reading errors by using a “zero box” instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 0 … 1 bar to 0 … 1.400 bar
- Dial size: 63 mm (2 1/2″) and 100 mm (4″); stainless steel case
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel with Buna-N O-ring seal at the case
- Case style:
Plug Sealed: IP65 (NEMA 4X)
Plug Vented: IP54 (NEMA 3)
- Mounting (option): U-clamp and front flange
- Dry and liquid-filled
The 1008S/SL center back connected pressure gauge is ideal where stable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft 8008A pressure gauge is designed to meet both EN 837-1 and ASME B40.100, ensuring accuracy and long term performance.
The Ashcroft® T5500E process gauge with output combines a pressure gauge and pressure transmitter; reducing costs for multiple instruments.
The Ashcroft® 1339A duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points.
The Ashcroft® 63 mm 5008 pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge.
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1010 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge.
The Ashcroft® 1017 industrial pressure gauge is a good solution for general pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1150H Reid vapor test gauge is used for precisely measuring vapor pressure of petroleum-based product.
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard.